home remedies for constipation
Constipation is a very common problem that every person is struggling with. A great and simple solution to fix this problem is available in your home itself. We can cure constipation well with home remedies.
What are the causes of constipation?
Being overweight, having poor diet and eating too much are the most common causes of constipation. What are the symptoms of constipation? Shortness of breath, uneasiness, sweating, diarrhea and even abdominal pain are some of the symptoms of constipation.
A person can have constipation in one or all of these areas. And most of the time it is associated with abdominal pain. If a person wants to get rid of this problem, then they need to consume a healthy diet, taking a lot of fluids and avoiding constipation. In this article, we have listed some of the most effective and simple home remedies for constipation. Read on to know more.
10 best home remedies for constipation
Here are the top 10 home remedies for constipation. They will surely make a positive difference to your digestion. All of these remedies are easily available in the market and you don’t need to go to the doctor to get the remedies.
1. Tomato:- Tomatoes have natural antibiotic properties that can help you to get relief from constipation. Tomatoes can help you to expel intestinal gas.
medicine for constipation
home remedies for constipation
2. Cranberry juice:- Cranberry juice is one of the best remedies for constipation. The natural properties of cranberry help in improving digestion and assisting the body in breaking down the foods that are not digested easily.
3. One of the easiest ways to remove the constipation is to eat a salad in a quarter of what you want to eat 15 to 20 minutes before the meal, then after that eat the main food you want to eat and then After eating you eat a little salad. In this way if you keep your routine then you will never complain of constipation.
It will keep you safe like a king has soldiers in front and soldiers behind and king can easily reach his destination safely.
4 Guava is a great fruit to cure constipation. Include this in your daily diet. With this you will get rid of the problem of constipation and your stomach will always be clean and gas will not be formed.
5. Raisins and figs:- Dried grapes or figs are also one of the best remedies to remove constipation. Soak 10-15 raisins and figs in hot water and take out the seeds and keep them in a bowl for soaking, if used after 1 to 2 hours, it cures the problem of constipation very quickly.
6. Castor oil: – There is a very best home remedy in the condition of hard constipation, which we call castor oil. In the case of this problem, castor oil should be taken twice a week at bedtime after dinner. One tablespoon of castor oil should be taken at bedtime, half an hour after a meal or twice a week. No matter how hard you are constipated by this, you get relief very soon.
instant Indian home remedy for constipation
7. Cassia fistula or Amaltas:- Bring the tall pod of Amaltas. Cut a 2-inch pod from it and take out the pulp inside it and put it in a glass of water. Heat this water so much that the water remains half a glass. Then you drink this glass of water. Any type of constipation problem can be cured by this remedy.
8. Apple Cider Vinegar:- Taking two spoons of Apple Cider Vinegar in a glass of warm water after dinner, after taking food every night at bedtime, provides great relief in any kind of constipation problem. Taking it daily for a few days gets rid of the problem of constipation. If taking some time gives relief then that is good. Otherwise, you can take it twice a day, in the morning and at night, if the condition is worse.
9. Triphala powder:- Triphala powder is also a great remedy to remove the problem of constipation. take one spoon of Triphala powder with warm water every morning and evening after eating food. this cures the problem of constipation. Triphala powder should be used only for 2 to 3 months, after that you should pay attention to your diet.
10. Bajrasana:- After having dinner at night, we should do Vajrasana for 10 to 20 minutes. Vajrasana is such an asana that if we include it in our daily life, then we will never have the problem of constipation and gas and our digestive system will be good.
immediate constipation relief
If there is a problem of constipation, always eat food rich in fiber. Drink 7 to 8 liters of water daily. If you eat more food twice a day, then it is better that you eat 5 times a day at an interval of every 3 hours. Make maximum use of fruits and vegetables. In vegetables, use green vegetables, leafy vegetables in large quantities. After eating food, walk 100- 200 steps or do some work, then there will never be a problem of constipation.
Avoid using highly spicy vegetables. Do not eat marketable items. Do not consume excessive amounts of Chinese or junk food. Don’t stay hungry for long. Eat food at proper time and drink water at proper time. Do not drink water immediately after eating food. Drink as much water as possible after 1 hour of having a meal. Do not sit or lie down immediately after eating food.
Constipation is a serious medical condition. It needs to treat in the right way. It is an extremely painful condition that causes a lot of side effects in the body. However, by following natural remedies, you can easily treat the condition and get relief from the symptoms.
motivational quotes for life